View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:14 PM   #422
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

This joker’s lost his marbles, it’s comically awful thinking I’ll “Marvel” at hype and glam
& I’ll “unleash Venom at Karnage thru the Web” til he’s Crying Uncle in part two of Spiderman!
You’ll disappear off Earth..just like Amelia Earnhart, your greatest failure is plane to sea
Talkin’ titles? “Mars made sure Karnage wasn’t displayed” like the aliens came in peace!
Able to rip Rev? Someone gave you a big head..til we see a guillotine, it’s off with your neck!
So as far as the ego goes, “In Karn, it’ll get crushed”, so he can really see his God in the flesh!
His sparks pathetic, you’re less online than the Amish, fuck all the fire your sentences start to credit
You won’t go to war, Ghandi gimmicks...watch! “Carn’ll lay in the pasture” like a sick farming fetish!
Accepted & now Karn’ll rue the gesture, give me the crown, clown! Start to cue the jester
Your performance is a joke..HoF? “Karnage shouldn’t be in that class” like a Martin Luther lecture!
We all know Tony put a Dark Mark on your record, it’s almost like Voldemort was tossin’ favors!
Beat til no brakes are left, ironic “Kar, Phax showcased your wreck”, like a known source for AutoTrader!
You’ve been known at least a while..for “bitch-made shots in title sequences” like Mona Lisa Smile
Humble pie? Give me a fuckin' knife, plus “Tony’s cut up a slice” without trips to a Frozen Pizza Aisle!!
Circle the wagon til he’s bent out of shape, just a “square full of X’s and O’s” who loves to admire my notes!!
Murder & burn with haste, everyone knows who’s got bodied..”cept, Tic”…genius, I’m turnin’ his dirt to waste!
Verses hit all of your Census; so you couldn’t “get rid of the Rust, Tic” if you were learnin’ an urban place!
Rev stole this premier..I see word of mouth says you’ll win? Damn…you’re left holdin’ veneers!
Wept, flowin’ with tears, thought you’d ‘blaze a Trail, but now you’re benched with heat’ like Greg Oden’s career!
Get killed in this square!, admit your place in the stocks!, stuck his neck out, got the guillotine..Tic’ll wait for the drop!
As far as ITL goes, you’ve been the face of this plot! But now “Tic’s dropped after a few weeks” like syndications on Fox!
I’ll conquer the middle earth as soon as this sentence lands..I’m the lord of this ring, servin’ seconds like the minute, man..
Too much of a murder, kid…only time we got “shook with a nervous Tic”..was meetin’ Ali as his biggest fan!

Revolution starts the CONSTITUTION!?? Retribution barks on this REVOLUTION!! TILL' I AM CHARGED LIKE A CHARGER!!
EMBARK ON THIS LONGHORN -- You may have ''THE MARK OF THE BEAST'' but I have the mark of a monster!!

I'm nothing to be fucked with lyrically!!? I'm nothing to be fucked with spirtually!! ON SOME SPIRITUAL MIRACLE SHIT!!
I'll hit you with a miracle whip!! I bust nuts on bitches!! Only time you ''BUST NUTS'' is when you're on your honey nut and cereal shit!!

I'm AJ The menace, SLAY GAYS WITH PENACE< GO SEE THE DENTIST// -- No i have '"SWEET RHYMES'' literally ''GO SEE THE DENTIST''
You'll always be my apprentice!! You want to be a bard, a sailor!?? WILL PRISON IS ONLY TIME you'll get seamen(SEMON) SENTENCE!!#GETIT

I've battled guys like SINIS, EVILMINDED, you battled guys like carnage and encee!! OH WAIT WHICH ONE ACTUALLY takes bar to them mentally!!
I'll fucked up your brain so bad,, you'll see starts like disablity!! I get girls in bikini's, you'd hardly get woman armed with the dental strings!!*GOSEETHEDENTIST

SAY CHEESE IF you enter chuck e cheese!! BUCK AND SQUEEZE! and you'll see stars everywhere like a VUTIAMEASE(VIETMEASE)!!
You're a ugly bee, a fucking tree! but I'll ''EMBARK'' and ''fuck up'' this fucking tree!! like PUGS WHEN THEY PEE!!

I'll always be one stop ahead of you like RAS KASS! GATS BLAST!!, you'll sea tissue everywhere, like your mom washed up on the beach!!
You're caught up with the strings!?? We'll MODERN MUSIC WILL KILL THIS BETHOVVEN SHAKESPEARE'' -- with ''FUCKING E'S(EASE)(EMINOR)

I'm SINACOG, I glock burst, stock worth a zillion dollars, you got jokes than I JOT THROATS LIKE SOCK JOKES!!!
GLOCKS BURST AGAIN!! HERE'S A SHORT PUNCHLINE YOU MIDGET!! I'm sinaCOG and you're CLOCKWORK!!

I'm here to prove a point like the invention of the sword//I AM ON THE BOARD!! fight your mami!!
FACE IT! We both cleared raproyalty!! But only time we're both on the board/bored is when I'm RYUK AND YOUR LIGHTYAGAMI!!#DEATHNOTE

Revolution..REVOLUTION.. CONSTITUTION..CONSTITUTION.. I am the MONARCHY killing your angels and demons!!
I'm breaking a heathen!! I am a ser pint.. the snake appeasing..you'll never be the snake of eden.. WE'RE FOR--SNAKING THIS GREVOUS!!

I've come to punch your jaw in half,, I'm the baal of wrarth.. CALL ME THAT.. THE SAW IN HALF!!
You have a broccoli shaft..call me dad.. you ''brick house'' you're ''out of business'' like the BOSTON CRAB#JOE'SCRABSHACK

I'm SINAOG.. you're worst nightmare.. I've been the god.. the burst light flares//
My air, I AM THE HEIR TO THE THRONE!! there's no sharing the zone.. I'll ''BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU'' for a LIGHTYEAR!!

I've been the king of the throne,, BING TO YOUR ZONE.. SINGING THE THRONE.. BRINGING THE DOPE!!//
leave me alone.. you vegetable soup.. edible GOOF!!!// I am the best writer in history! HERE IS MY OAF/OATH//

This is a classic in the making// PLASTIC for your baking// I DRINK SODA NOT BEER//
BROUGHT CHEERS FOR HOT YEARS!! When you're burning HELL..is the only time you'll sea ''HOT SEERS''//

I'm SINACOG//I've been the GOD!! NOAH'S ARK//FLOW IS DARK//
SHOW REMARKS GO EMBARK!! IN ORGAMI IS WHEN HE '''FOLDS HIS ART''

I'm ACUSTOM to battling this ASTRONOMY DORK!!// ASKING FOR PORK//
GUFFAW ALOT// STUCK IN HIS JAW// FUCKING MY CLAWS// GIRLS SUCKING MY BALLS// STAB you with forks//

WRAPPING FOR WAR// LIKE TERRIOSTS PRESENTS// you're nothing//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees// you're a ''CUNT'' ''POOR CRUMPET''

Liquidus x:

my MATHEMATICAL-phrases, permanently-damage-ya-stasis
manhandle-ya-face-kid till it's split into so many FRACTIONS and ANGLES it would put Einstein's Calculations-to-shame-bitch~//
get trampled-till-ya-nameless, i'll prove you lack the components-to-uphold-dope-prose
smolder-smoke's-flows till he admits that he couldnt win battes even if his opponents-no-showed!~//
you got my condolense-when-ya-soul-folds, cuz it's higly probable-to-wreck-ya
stop 'LYIN' about how you got skills, cuz you've got more 'SKELETONS IN YA CLOSET' than fossil-collectors!~//
smoke's an imposter-with-lectures, watch me massacre-with-brutal-scripts
ya attacks-are-useless-bitch, this fag's fallopian tubes 'BURNT TO ASHES' after i 'BLASTED-HIS-UTERUS'!~//
disastrous-when-ya-pupils-slit, smoke you're far from bein gangsta so why-try?
bitch you a waste of my-time, cuz with men who like 'BOTH SEXES' as ya passenger is the only time ya pull drive-'BI's!~//

(!!(style switch)!!)

kid you'll get singed-till-ya-disappear, even if you 'MOONED THE VOTERS' you still couldnt 'WIN-BY-AN-ASS-HAIR'!~//
make ya spin-till-ya-lack-air then burn-ya-text, after i 'FINGER' ya corpse i can claim i 'FLIRT-WITH-DEATH'!~//
flame-n-curse-ya-rep as i bruise-jaws, force Smoke's skill to 'take a couple STEPS BACKWARDS' kinda like the MOON-WALK!~//
this fool's-mocked cuz he's a clown-missin-skills, you can't 'BANK ON' his text to be 'AUTHENTIC' like COUNTERFEIT-BILLS!~//
i'll pound-this-bitch-till he feels like a sensitive re-tard, Smoke has 'SUGAR' in his AORTA's cuz 'DEEP DOWN' he's a just a 'SWEET-HEART'!~//
actin like he's-hard but i'll make'em bleed-as-i-rip-this-fruit, cuz like pregnant dogs getting 'X RAYED', i 'SEE-THE-BITCH-IN-YOU'~//
with a DICK-on-his-tooth he's got a 'COCKY-smile', smoke reps Armageddon but his CATS 'got his back' only when fuckin him 'DOGGY-style'!~//
ya thoughts-is-vile, think you can withstand-my-attacks? not when ya 'NOSE GETS RIPPED' like ya nostrils was ADDICTED to the 'CRACK-of-my-bat'!~//[get it?.."crack"]
try catchin-up-with-my-stats and i'll bomb-on-ya-empire, cuz this verse'll make you 'COUGH UP more BLOOD' than a vomiting-VAMPIRE!~//
i'm stoppin-this-man's-fire cuz smoke is next-to-flop, he couldnt' 'GET A HEAD of me' if he gave 'ORAL SEX-to-clocks'!!...........~//

(!!!(fatality)!!!)

......smoke gets swept-like-mops, my thoughts-make-his-body-shiver, with his 'SLICED' butt cheeks in 'PIZZA' boxes, 'smokes ASS just-got-DELIVERED'!!~//---my flows-shock-ya-liver---smoke cant compete when my raps-is-lethal-and-vulgar, cuz he's 'BENT outta SHAPE' worse than FAT-people-on-YOGA!!~//---detach-ya-feeble-quotas---make this fool-beg-like-an-abused-bitch, cuz in audio i'd 'KICK' smoke so hard, he'd accuse me of 'BOOT'-'LEGGING'-his-music!!~//---smoke-aint-connecting-with-crude-hits---he'll be bitter-when-i-trash-his-dreams, smoke is so 'SOFT' i saw more 'TITS BOUNCE' in his verse, than watching STRIPPERS-on-TRAMPOLINES!!~//---this-nigga-cant-answer-me---he's just a trick demanding-to-be-bitch-slapped, i'd battle him in person but he'd look 'SHORTER by the SECOND' like midgets STANDING-on-QUICK-SAND!!~//---understand-i'm-sick-man---and your just a 'GHOSTwriter' flexing his 'PHANTOM-might', Future Dood should throw a *WEDDING RING* at smokes EYES, cuz he should be *BAND*-from-the-*SIGHT*!!//....

Liq Smoke:

...Winding up...FEEL This shit ma fawka!

LiquidSmoke Steamin, Brutally Beating this Being with Swords-Grips Mounted with Endorphine..Your verse?..more played out THAI's bullshit joints….This Battles like Depressed Rich Women, coz you’re Weepin-in-Ms.Fortune…I like your name.. faggot..but theres only one ILL Liquid..tha one that causes brain commotions.. I'll Twist the Key-in-the-Porche-and, proceed to Stampede on-ya-Corpse-then…Endorse-Ten Forceps into ya Cortex…Ya Existence is a Mix of Rabbits Feet and VIPERS, the Way You Luckilly DODGED-the-Abortion…When I Come off the Top-it-then-Worsens, You’re Comin with more LOOSE-LEAFS, then Autumn-in-ya-Orifice….I Got-Liquidus-by-his-Poor-Neck, and I’ll Exert-my-Best-Words…You Gave it all Got, But like Lackluster Graphs of Skin, it was a Pore-Effort…My Force-Severes, into Coarse-Pressure…. Liquidus thought he was Built, coz he Wrapped his Chest with Four-Sweatshirts…This Whore?-Pestered, I’ll Have Him Floggin-Disarmed…Beating me is like Seeing Chris Reeves on Campgrounds, coz this aint an Easy-WALK-in-the-PARK….He’s Soft-with-the-Bars, I’ll Make a Literal Figure Outta Pacino, when I Leave His Face Scoffed-with-Some-Scars…Got ya Confidence-Harmed, and Have this Aussie Speakin more Broken then his English-Is…I Ain’t Feelin-His, Spiel-of-Scripts coz You’re Only High Lights was in the Mullets ya Bleached-it-With!!!

...Here's the Pitch...

Get off my Jizzum’s-Dude, ya Only wise words Was Talking Durin the Removal of ya Wisdom-Tooth…My Quotables? Go Ahead and List-them-Fool….Ya scripts?-I-Missed-them-Too, coz They Get as Much ROTATION as Junkyards Pistons-Do…I’ll Grin-then-Spool, a Dagger to ya Stomach and have ya Abs-Since-Marked, like the Belly of the Beast when He Misses-School…(get it?)….It’s Okay, Don’t think Liquid-is-Pissed-at-You…Just at the Stupidest Played Punches that ya Spit-and-Spew.…I’m Swift-with-Moves, You’re an Infant-and-Mild…I’m Christening-Child like Jesus and then RIP-KIN-like-CAL!!!….Reminscin-this-Style, that made this Cat’s Career Comes to a Short-Stop like Midgets-at-Intersections…. About Now, ya Wishin I’m Hittin-with-Imperfections, So I Smacked ya with Each of ya Lines-and-Verses…The Nine-then-Surfaces, to Blow a Hole Deep in ya Thorax, so ya Spine-and-Nerves-Slip, Outta ya Cervix…My Raps-have-Served-Him, while I’m Cordial-with-Keys…Liquidus X Ain’t Nothing but the new Generation of Rejects from Aznraps…(yes sir!)…Horrible Beings, I’ll Make ya Swallow ya Eyes for an IN(t)ER-VIEW So Don’t Test-Me…coz No One Questions my Ass Except for Guess-Jeans… ya FANTASIZED Direly to FLOW with what this Vet-Brings, that I Became the Reason why You Dispersed into a WET-DREAM…(faggit)…I’ll Digest He, and His Choppy-Fillers…till we all Can’t See PEX, like Maternity Leave for Female Body-Builders…(got it?)…LiquidSmoke is Simply Hot-and-Iller, I’ll SLASH a CUT DEEP in ya Brain, and Start Peelin-it-Back…then FILL IT with a DECK of CARDS, and Start BRIDGING-the-GAP…Lynching-this-Cat, I’ll Be Dyslexic with "Liquidus X" and see Liquidus su{X}

...Knock the fucc outta the Stadium...

I Noticed ya Scripts and ya Typin-with-Hype while ya Punchlines Reminds-me-of-Mine….My Verses Must be a Criminal, coz like you, Everyone Wants to Take a Bite-out-of-Crime…So Start Sitin-ya-Rhymes, coz ya Normally come with Below Average-Scripts-Hoe…While ya Sex Drive is Found in Gay Districts of San Francisco…Bash-and-Strip-Domes, and Split ya Personalities like Self-Battling Raps-with-Skitzos…Crack-ya-Wish-Bones, with a Vex’d-Style to Embarrass ya Textiles…Resorted to me versus an IMPOSTOR Crossing-Columns, the way You’re “X-Isled”!…I’m Simply the Best-While, You’re just a Supporting Cast in the dream crew-You-Created….Everyone Knows I Bring the Best Shit to the Table, and Knew-You-Ate-it…You’re Useless-Played-Shit is all Pretentious and Fake-Kid…You Shoulda Known what I’m Embraced-with…, Faggit, You’re Barely-a-Foe, coz This Shit is Getting More Uglier then ya Scripts, Incorporated by Darin-a-Flow…like Jim’s Movies, if we Ever Collab’d, Liquid will Always Carey-the-Show…in Fact, You NOT Bitching After Losing is About as Rare-as-ya-Votes!!…Without Sparin-a-Tone, of Confidence, I’m Leavin ya More Blacked-Out, then Topplin Power Surged Burnin Cigarette Factories to leave ya Buried-in-Smoke…Carelessly-Broke-n-Two, coz ya Blasphamized my Name, ya Need-Homage…I’ll Have ya Seeds-Palmed-Quick, and Suffocate it till it Bleeds-Bondaged… coz like Clogged Toilets in a Plaza’s Restroom I’ll Leave this Cat ‘De-Mall-Ish’d

...And to Finish ya Off...

Write this Verse in Bibles and Smack Him with it, Get the Cue-Herb?…Probably Not, coz You’re too Delirious to Realize the Fuckin Truth-Hurts!…I Induce-Terms, Pull ya Eyelids Back and Smoother Them to My Audi’s-Lights….coz ya Can’t See LiquidSmoke like a Cloudy-Night…I’m Crowned-as-Tight, while ya Wordplay is Forced Nonsense, and Often-Lame…Even When I Knock ya Out, You’ll See More of Liquid then Trippin on Hollywood’s Walk-of-Fame

Winner = Liquid Smoke

(2004)

Answer:
13 Lines, Its OVA

X? rejected ... thats what's best bitch ... give up now, cuz i got this -battle on SHER LOCK, HOLMES- like a fuckin |WARFIELD DETECTIVE|..!! (KO - Wha!? ALREADY!?)

rape him n, now ... he's ravin with doubt ... cuz i got this -PUSSY RUNNIN-BACK HOME- like |STEPHEN DAVIS'S HOUSE|..!! (damn...running back for panthers - feline, hence pussy)
stop, you're a waste, kid ... choppin ya face, quik ... and have X fuckin -scared to check in- like |NERVOUS HOSPITAL PATIENTS|..!!
Answer - known to clap gats ... and smack fags ... cuz X couldnt -make a stand- with |2 KINGS IN BLACKJACK|...!!
you bet this ho's dyin ... cuz i leave ya testicles tightened ... *reach for the stars kid* cuz X couldnt -TOUCH THE BELT- if he |SLEPT WITH ORION|..!!
DI? well, they're slammed ... you think you'll see the belt in your hand!? ... this match is simply -account (a count) down to ya death- like |HEALTHCARE PLANS|..!! (Ouch...)
this kid bestin me? ... pftt, I wreck this G ... *Hell*, im'a -dance with the devil- just to prove |DAMIAN cant STEP TO ME|..!! (DAYUM ... his name is damian)
I'm fast to neglect ... the wack n the pests ... cuz I'm known to -CROSS X'S LINES- a fuckin |GRAPH INTERCEPT|..!!
leave you weary, bleedin, WHAT!? ... X dont fear me? please, ya guts ... got nothin to do with it -- cuz like -MALE STREAKERS- the whole *site* can |CLEARLY SEE YOU'RE (your) NUTS|..!!
i smash gay kids ... fck it this fag's wasted ... lets be real yo -- last time X -MASTERED A FORUM(form)- was his fuckin |LAST GRADE SKIP|..!! (damn...in the carribeans they go by forms instead of grades)

Next -- dude, you're So ... Dead -- loser's old ... Sheeit -- last time there was a -COMMOTION ABOUT X- was at the |TENTH SUPERBOWL|..!! (the super bowl uses roman numerals - X being 10)

XV:
Got ya *Showin Team Spirit* as the *Shots Kill ya Rosters*!..
Holla Fame?..there's *No Sign of Answer* like *Got Milk? Posters*!!
My Gage Trails ya!..so i Got Yu *Facing Death* but ya *Image is Pailer*!..
Cuz like *Retarded London Security Guards*..i leave ya *Holding an Image of Failure*!!
Yu *Mutillate ya Skills* when yu Upload the *Insults to ya Drops*!..
Givin *High Fives to Karate Students*..Only time You'll ever *Kata Pulse to the Top*!!
Yur *Elevation Leads to Death* cuz I'm *Killin the Ranks*!..
i would tell *Answer* to *Stick to his Guns*!..but he needs to *Fill in the Blanks*!!
Like a *Confused Bass Tourney*..ya takin *Hooks from Opponents*!..
I'll *Hold an Empty Pesticide Can over Ants(ans)* and leave him *Shook for the Moment*!!
Yu *Apologised for ya Weak Punches*..So all of ya *Fights i Forgive*!..
Cuz like the *Ashes of an Abortion Child* Yu haven't *Urn the Right to Live*!!
Make the site *Picture Yu Dead* as I Put the *Gage to ya Art*!..
the Clips got yu *Holding Yur Emotions*..like *Contestants on Change of Heart*!!

Answer wins.

Answer, you're weak like plaster! -- Physique a master, I'm shiek, you're bastard!
Believe you're cancer -- In SKOOL is the only time we'll SEEK A ANSWER!!
I'm your master, the expert technician in hip hop, you're flip flop with flip flops
Kiss rocks!?!? You kiss jocks!! All you are is ''GUN BARS'' I have GUNS ZIP LOCK*POLICE
I am AJ THE MENACE, AND SINACOG, you're nothing nothing something something..
In order of that like MCDONALDS!! Only time you'll ''SMOKE AJ'' is when you're hit with a blunt swing!!
I'm not sorry for this bodybag I'm giving you, you should sue -- MARY SUE!!
CHERRY BREW! HMMM,,, that's mad dope! You're sad bro -- you mad bro!?? You broke your head like JIM CAREY JUICE!!
You're a old head!?? VERY COOL -- MARY SUE!! LOOK AT MY LUCK, you'd mary sue*LAWSUIT!!
CAUSE I"m that dope like mad soap! HERE's NU FOR YA!! That's dreary NEW!!
I'm AJ THE MENACE< SLAY GAYS WITH PENACE,, GO SEE THE DENTIST??
I'm not your apprentice! Your bad INK is why you're always beliving the tempest!
NOW i'm here after SINI DISSPEARED! you were always seeking redemption with slyfe!
WELL HERE'S A KNIFE,, cheer for life! How about your girl's pussy,, that's very TIGHT
I'm a titan of tarsis, righteous with marksman..the crem of the crem
ZIM OF THE ZIM!! You're invader 5.. I'm INVADER ZIM!!
I'm SINACOG.. you're clockwork.. you think your very clever and witty!
I'm KING! you're a joke .. a clown..you're IT FOR HIP HOP!!?? My presence is pitty*NOPUNCHLINE
Answer and SLYFE, battle a knife!! I'm the sharpest kid in a mental hospital!!
DENTAL STOPS THIS DOPE!! When I break your teeth the EGG YOKE CUMS FROM THROAT*BREAKYOURFACE*
Stunt your growth you midget slyfe, I've seen better wars in prison!!
You'd love to go to prison wouldn't you!! TO DROP THE SOAP! A X TRADITION(EXTRADITION)!!
I'm SINACOG, I've been at large you MC DONALDS FOOD DUMP!!
TO THE DUMP TO THE DUMP TO THE DUMP DUMP DUMP! you're a cum dumpster from a motherfucker!!
I'm here to teach you lessons in dope and war, rope the gore!
Show some more!! IF this was dragon ball z you'd two would be GOKU'S WHORE!!
Sometimes it's not always about what's shiek! you'd got to know who wins!
AND I'm stretching it thin! LIKE SLYFE'S WIFE"S PUSSY!*SHOWSOMESKIN!!
The more I think about, the more I KNOW MY APPRENTICE AND MASTER SINI NEVER BODY'D ANYTHING!
The shotty never swings.. till I SEVER THINGS!! cheat my ass with a son*SINI and beat your asss with a gun*NIGGER
I'm honest abe,, broly made me laugh my ass off, are you broly answer!??
You don't scare me at all. I'll JACK OFF THIS HOLY SPIRIT*HE'SNOTHOLYBUTHOLYSHIT and have your soul captured*YESBOTHMASTERS
I remember when CLARKE KILLINGSWORTH WAS a thing, you respect him more than me don't you answer!??
GOAT AND PRANCER!!?? FUCK AIDS//we're blowing CANCER!!

*GOTIT

Here's some funny shit, fuck the website man, Hold it son
Cuz my idea of CollegeHumor is the fact spit didn't go to one
your temper is through the roof, how much can this slob be bitching
you'd be in luck, if anger management was a job description
You're NOT the best & you'll leave this embarassed, sucking. .
For spit, if there's a will there's a way, for his daughter to inherit nothing
I won't hate, I'm an old Legend, and you're the newest of nice vets
I was reading your profile
"Spitacular don't bother posting." you gave yourself the truest advice yet
this is my final battle... its funny you think you post witty
When your ass is on the line... & the lines the part the most shitty
Plus you're in The Truth, so I'll make this stomping a gift,
I'm not an author...but I'd leave any crew led by Johnathan swift..
Spit said he's Catholic in the lounge, you aint respected kid
He's the first 30 year old in confession, explaining what texting is
Bitch I'm savage, old man I'll fucking damage ya knees
spit doesn't know whats good for him, is only average for me
fuck your life & your job, & I'm not down with seeing your trailer
n' spit's good at what he does.. I doubt it's hard being a failure
your ego annoys me.. we aint friends, fuck your feeding & curses
u can call me a peer, cuz thats the longest I spend reading your verses
I saw your ugly pic, and who the fuck are you scaring son
Its kinda funny how easy we do rag on you for wearing one
you think your the agreed best, but you're not done the journey
Spit if we judge you badly... its cuz you've never won attorney
Like to think you're unbeatable, when you're below me for sure
you never miss a battle, but your stupidity shows even more
Spit claims he's good on any site, watch Feeble son then defeat him
I can name one username you faced, and none that you've beaten
when you think you're amazing, Rb's going through sad & scary times
Spit posting dope is like the prime meridian: just imaginary lines
Seen ya pic, you're dirty as fuck, I find ya wackness boring
crewmates with Jay Walker... cuz your face'll stop traffic for him
when I rid the site of you they'll prolly throw me a banquet
Spit talks shit year by year, annual know he's a faggot
This is my last bar for awhile.. fags like spit get randomly clowned
quit talking about violence, & when i come backhand me the crown..
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote