View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 01:15 AM   #21
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
I felt a similar way through the first 20-30 minutes of the video, but the entire video covers a broad range of topics. I personally think the second half is way better than the first.

You're the dumb motherfucker that is ASSUMING WHAT IS ON THE VIDEO

YOU AINT EVEN WATCH IT DUMBASS

Again, feel free to debate me. What specifically did he say was false?

All of you are coming in here trying to say shit, yet cant even say what you disagree with!

Fuck outta here before you get embarrassed
LOL. The only embarrassing thing about this is that I’m wasting my time replying to you. I’ll say this as flat out and directly as I can. You’re a moron. I was more educated than you in middle school (and have since then gotten a JD from one of the best universities in the world). I’ve actually practiced civil rights law for years, pro bono. I actually do this shit for a LIVING. You couldn’t embarrass me on a single topic on the planet, and certainly not this.

I don’t know you from Adam. But, anyone that watched that video (and I actually watched a fair amount of it) and believed a single word of it is a moronic sheep. That includes you. Wal Mart backwards is Mart(ial) Law? The Republican Party now is the the party that supports civil rights because in the 1860’s it was the progressive party? Do you know anything about US history?

That video is one of the stupidest examples of conspiracy theory gibberish I’ve ever seen. There wasn’t a single cogent point made in it.

You’re embarrassing yourself by posting it and repeatedly defending it. Do yourself a favor: buy a library card, learn to read, and check out some actual sources that know what the fuck they’re talking about. In the interim, shut the fuck up.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote