View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:10 PM   #9
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Gepetto molten magma line could be GOAT... I see papp smeari viewing this and I'd eagerly like to get his perspective on this open Mic piece...

i think you're a natural psychologist tbh.I'm thinking of doing that on some veritas shit just to heal mother fuckers psyches and shit, help them to individuate and what not. I'd be nice with it. You'd be nice with it too. That doctorate would be at the egress of my estranged grandfather's inherited fortune. Probably not but whatever. Does it all even matter in the end? We're insignificant tubes putting things in one end and having shit come out the other. All fighting to be the top type of tube. Lmao fucking comical bro considering. If he hooks me up tho id just slide in with these college bitches naw mean and psychoanalyse the easiest pathway to the panties and shit. Pay the profs ego homage she prob just stamps your shit with As and Bs without looking. If it happens I'd be thinking of you as I get this degree and cavort with psychology thots. Maybe I'll move to Mississippi and set up my practice right next to veritas with an awning that states haven for sovereign atheists. you have a high IQ I think like 140.