View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 09:07 PM   #33
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

That shit opened barely green despite the huge gap up to 10. I got out slightly red. The implied volatility and bad earnings call killed it. CEO sounded like an AI voiceover of a senile dementia patient on the call what the fuck. He is rich so I don't get why he wasn't more excited I guess he had his fill of liquor and hairy pussy drug addict Woodstock Thots from the 1960s. I'm dead. Colombia will have to wait. My grandfather is 94 and a millionaire. Should I just wait and hope? He might bequeath me something. I'm done with options back to stocks. SMFH this should have gone differently whatever.

Yo bynd was crazy though I saw dudes turn 5Gs into 200k+ on that first gap up (in addition to rolling profits into other winners)