Old 11-07-2018, 12:17 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Word ive been playing the shit out of red dead.

My only problem with fallout 4 is i put hundreds of hours into it already and it feels as old as new vegas or 3. I also put in a bunch of time on it in VR before i mangled my knee, it was crazy and a completely different game in vr. Never realize how quickly ghouls close the distance with you or how insane it is to have mole rats disappear and pop up behind you

But word im digging 76. New quests, new enviornment new enemies etc. I view it as basically a giant dlc for 4 with multiplayer as an option

Think i can get a couple more hours in on it tomorrow, they did 1-3 yesterday i mean wtf

But yea all the kinks are getting quickly ironed out and all complaints getting addressed, bethesda aint diggin the negative feedback this got lol tryna get ahead of it and seem to be. The damage has been done tho i think