Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Nice accomplishments chump. Top tiers weren’t sticking around for you
Those wins aren’t just shallow, they’re miles above sea level & getting dizzy from altitude
^kinda weird. shouldn't they be below sea level if they're more than shallow?
You’re boring as fuck. Don’t have what it takes to topple a great’s lines
Your personality’s Behr & you’re bout as much fun as watching that Paint dry
^not bad
Srs, who is this faggot?!?! He’s got NO charisma, pure & simple
Cash Character's so fucking foreign it could replace the Pound Sign & Euro Symbol
^nice
In clubs I’m macking the choicest queens, while this fag is prancing flamboyantly
Far as sex and what floats his boat … I guarantee that it’s having a Buoyancy
^liked it
& when my verse is critiqued, the “creative” “& dope”s are substantial to view
Cash breakdowns have “Standard” & “Poor”s so much they read like financial reviews
^could be played, i've never seen it, so aite
He’s an insufferable homo, with hormones that’s badly proportioned
Really, I can’t bear this fruit. His mom should’ve said the same & had the abortion
^dece. kinda obv
My wallet’s hefty. Ur pockets empty cuz u lack career connections
My bank Balance is healthy… urs looks like it’s drunk and got an inner ear infection
^seen like almost the exact line before. think it was by kung. sth like "i eat a balanced diet. urs got a peg leg and an inner ear infection". so yea, this didn't hit for me, unfortunately, cuz it's dope concept
& yo I killed it trading Exotic Stocks - all of the Futures I bought climbed
While your Call Options consist of either your mom or the suicide hotline
^dece
I write hours of flames... then a little filler… OK, it’s a downer but hey
Ur verses have such a Liberal dose of it they’re turning vegan & won’t shower for days
^hmm. worded kinda weirdly. concept was aite, but i didn't like the setup and the beginning of the punchline.
& if u Show Up here I’ll go ape shit - prolly do time for the scrape kid
I’ll gladly take the years off your appearance… & I ain’t talking no face lift
^nice. liked this
Put the fear in you & you’ll Change Inside… get nullified if u want it
U’ll eat slugs from the gat… & next time u see me there’ll be butterflies in ur stomach
^hah, not bad.

vs.

You're that faggot teacher kids make fun of. Really, dude...I'll dent your eyes
You fucking NERD. Prolly got enough pocket protectors to field a full offensive line
^aite
You can't even get females to stay on the phone. You should purposely die, creature
Once ya'll starch ya collar first reaction is to hang up...s'like she works at a dry cleaner
^not bad
I had planned on bullying this nerd...you should maybe shut your mouth, son
Cause I was gonna get domineering, but this faggot looks gay enough without one
^lol nice
My lady loves expensive things. But it's cool...I'm making scratch, and quick
The only thing YOU'D blow on a material girl...is air to inflate that plastic bitch
^never seen this angle before. so, good
Please tell me you wrote your Neigh verse in 10 mins...I certainly grimaced, cuz
I hope that's what you colicky, cause it SCREAMS quick...worse than an infant does
^hm aite
Your life sucks...I'd tell you log off from Netcees but you probably never can
Spends so much time in front of the green screen you'd think Dom was a weather man
^fresh concept
A girl takes one look and that pussy is leaving...They clearly laugh at you
This loser would be seeing pouch bounce even if he DIDN'T live near the kangaroos
^nice
Dom in the HOF? LOLOLOLOL...You've got no clout and you know it, queer
In one year you got more Hall passes than you've given out in your whole career
^again, good
You stalked your ex girl. She spent the last 2 years telling you you're trash
That bitch finally had to come to you foreclosure so you'd stop dwelling on the past
^aite
I got maids on the payroll, loser...We're not slightly thinking you're rich
Closest you came to getting a household cleaner is a night of drinking with Strik
^aite
Bro, one look at you and I knew you were a homo...It's blatantly the facts
I'll label him a fag. Cause anyone who sodomy knew right away he takes it in the ass
^pretty dope

so after reading dom's verse, i was pretty sure he was gonna get my vote. but cash dropped dope here. lotta fresh concepts from both, but more from cash. not to take anything from dom. this was a really good battle and i def enjoyed the read. y'all both dropped fire, cash had a cpl more hits. gd shit, y'all. forreal.
v/cash