View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 03:57 AM   #44
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Hell's Kingdom -

I am a demon from hell; in hell's kingdom bursting cursing screaming semon bombs at integers and de(c)imals and NUMBERS(NUMBER 7)
I've killed iscariots and bom(b)ed barbarians with dragon tatooed red wagons of peril and (j)ustice
I am a musket, drinking semon from a flask; having licking robusts succubus sexual sex with woman succubus's at night/knight
I render plight at night/knight; killed the piper with seven vipers; killed a nonchalant satin boy(NOT SATAN) with CAT PLOYS
I am Onyx and ALABASTER STONE; smoking coke chronic off a fucking succubus's tight white breast milk chest
I am breast fed by a fucking succubus at 10;00 AT NIGHT/KNIGHT to 12:01 MIDNIGHT
For I am a demon drinking the breast milk of ten woman succubus's before bursting in their pussy walls vagina
I am the HIGHEST/HIGHEST; conquer islands of midas island diamonds with demons and sea(SEESEA) sailors...