View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 12:28 AM   #25
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Punchline Palooza 2!

Part the sky with war, partial might stars the sky with war; armed with knives and swords; part the light with war//
Armed with lightning swords; change the tides of war...I'll kill you 'for a handsome price' I'm a ''model citizen''; and the Archetype in war!!//

I'm Luke and Han, duel with monsters and cobras as a demon with a soothing tongue, I'm the root of Baal!//
I have a soothing jolt, I'm the tongue that fueled the hawk; my pecker is a 'woodpecker' popping a cherry from pussy walls//

I'm opposing to the weak, chosen from the seas; Moses omen from the seas; the oceans are besieged//
I'm a cobra and the seas; forget 'pushing daisies' I'll have you 'pushing roses' at my feet//

I'm righteous nun, a tyrant sunk; lycan suns; lycan suns; pious one with lightning suns//
Lycan suns; lycan suns; I'll 'pull punches from the seas' and give you a Hawaiian Punch//