View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 09:55 PM   #24
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Demon Breathe...

I am a Demon breathe; conceiving the thought; rendering plots from polka dots
I am the plot of anguish lot; sought plans from the land of the damn; aziatic plan
I am the plan of encumbrance; sustenance; encumbrance; substance of green goo
I chew through wombs with ambient hands; not my mother's; I was born from
I succumb from the days of greed; smoking weed smoke with purple haze for burgundy days
I am the rays of light of the evening night; a pecking straw persona'; journal burning for the heart
I am the heart; comatose darts are the art; comatose darts are the art
Artform and landforms; purple pink polka dots of evening lots; evening plots; evening dots
Pigs and cows and chickens, genocide of the jews; food, and cloths, and water; genocide of the cows
For I am a plow; have a cow with a baby; than shake hands with a snake; than choose wisely
For I am sentiment shepherd from January to december; december nights in ember skys
December skys; december nights; blue nights with blue skys; red skys with red skys..ember skys