White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I should really start reading more. I dont know where to begin though. Ive always been a dean koontz and stephen king fan. I just dont feel like id be getting much out of these types of books. I mean they were great for passing the time while locked up. Koontz was a god to me then. Its been a long time though and if i wantes to read something good and educational that has a great stoey.. Well idk were to begin..im not into crime novels and shit. So where most people i know love patteraon books i just never really enjoyed the content. Idk. Plus they seem like such simple.reads. whatever. Idk yall. Just stopping by to say that i know i ahould start reading more and dont know where to begin. Id want to enjoy the time spwnt reading so it would have to be the right material. I have very short attention spans for shit that doesnt interest me. Thanks