Old 03-23-2019, 09:48 AM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

here is a zip of the podcasts i mentioned. they're basically books lol. this doesn't cover ALL of rome though. again it started as a kingdom (short period), turned into a republic, much like americas government, senate/elected officials etc. which lasted for centuries, then finally the empire most people are familiar with. roman emperors. excess. faggotry.

but word these are all placed in the republic. the death throes of the republic focuses on the waning years of the republic though, and how it eventually became an empire with emperors. which is the fall i enjoy. most stuff you will find is on the fall of the empire hundreds of years later than that.

but basically all the expansion and dope shit occurred during the republic, the empire was mainly them being cucks, just holding what better men conquered by paying off barbarians until they finally said fuck it lets just take it all. but even then, the fall of rome itself, (the city and western territories) happened like 1000 years before the eastern empire fell. but modern people view the eastern empire as "byzantines" but they were rome. rome didn't actually fall till fucking CANNONS came into play.

but word, it was like 750 bc when the city of rome was founded. 400? something AD when rome the city itself fell, and i think it was the 1500's AD when eastern rome (constantinople/modern istanbul)fell

sorry for nerding out. but basically these focus around like 300 BC to 100 something BC during the punic wars. then the death throes is the final 100 years BC ish

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fgix1z...ublic.zip/file