Thread: ZenLand
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 AM   #9
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
On it's head, God is dead, It's time for the return of the boss
No more words thats false or being concerned with loss

this was the part i most recalled after reading this a few days ago. this verse completely juxtaposed with your name in a real way lol. war for peace? but yeah man i was digging this simply from the bit of viciousness you opened with, but it never really reached that peak again for me in term of pure lyricism

And I'll slay those peeps with proud scholars turned to brave soldiers
They say we're free when the founding fathers were slaveholders

solid way to close this out. in a day and age where this is such common knowledge though, or at least the normative belief among anyone who usually comes through these parts.. its almost like preaching to the choir at a certain point you know? i have no problem with the subject matter itself but the way you discuss it has to be interesting enough to really make a statement that doesn't just reinforce an idea but inspires a new one.

keep on man. thanks for this.
I'm glad you noticed that shit in there since "ZenLand" in itself is one big fuckin irony since Zen is being complacent and without possessions and the Land implying ownership. That's life basically one big fuckin irony right? Haha but appreciate the feed Joe and Deadman
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote