View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 11:16 AM   #4
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

@Sharp

my dad hated parent teacher conferences... I knew it was that time of year when he started drinking more... you could kind of tell

he was a great teacher though, from all that I've ever heard, but we lived in a poor area and he taught in a poor school district, so you see a lot of things... deal with a lot of things... a fourth or more of his students were ESL so that made some things harder.

But yeah he knew when parent teacher conferences happen no one was going to them to give him thanks... it was like how dare you accuse maria of stealing tony's watch out of his coat.. shes a good girl you piece of shit... etc

He taught for like 30 years give or take... but at the end he would call me up and just be like I hate kids... or more like he hated what it was he said he couldn't teach... they all made him teach for a test so that the school wouldn't cut funds if they didn't get a certain over all score, so he couldn't teach anything he wanted to.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote