View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 09:44 AM   #23
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

As did pharaoh but likes to bring out the best in next weeks Rustier competitors who have a decent foundation and history.
Guys who don't spar with 3-persona trolls like pharaoh all day and drop 2X topicals for sport weekly while they cry about 1week signouts hiatuses for family time.
lars you are so much more boring than witty at this point that I'm glad my 3 ID's are takin' a month off or until June.
Because I STG
I'm a little bit smarter than you.

I KNEW IT WASNT A CLOSE BATTTLE
do you think i wanted to go HELPFUL/SUGGESTIONS INTO EVERY SINGLE 1 OF SOULES STANZAS nooo
BECAUSE THE PROCEEDING ONES GOT BETTER AS THEY WENT

he told a tale / narrative successivly as your dumbass and universe wanna see it (BASICALLY EVERY WEEK)

lars.
ffs
just look at these boards
stop trollvoting because u know u have it in you to help/suggest 1-2 tips to others even in a short vote on a small battle

YES it wasnt a tremendously close match here @brokenhal0 s tie call WAS ARGUBLY A MOCKERY OF ME ON A BA w Goat#1 Aero who (ya kno on second thought lost so slightly to Saint/Cred)...on my cop out Goat #2 Breakdown ya know,,,

NOW U STUPID BRITISH LAME ORTHODOX
listen to my alphabet take. I JUST GOT MY VOCIE BACK LITERALLY TODAY
still too much tobacco so like
fuck off.
Till.
June.
Maybe then Sandra gets what she wants.
;-)