View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 12:39 AM   #41
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yo first of all, I feel you on this video. I feel the frustration and the whole vibe. If you get feedback from a therapist/counselor then they are gonna give you some paint-by-numbers standard bullshit... if you get feedback from internet trolls, they are just gonna bust on you, but if you get feedback from Batty, that shit will be on point break like Patrick Swayze's mullet, son.

2 things you said...

1- you are "real" and only know how to keep it real.
2 -you are 32

If this is legit, then you are an adult. If you're an adult, then you can handle the truth...if you keep it real, then you WANT the truth. The truth is, it's easy to "grow old" (you can't stop that shit)but hard to "grow-up" for so many people these days due to absentee parents and maladaptive behaviors. This is why so many people I came up with are grown-ups on FB now talking like they are still 17 year old wiggers. Some of these cats are pushing 40, white and still talking bout babymoms and talking shit to each other in 90's urban slang.

This might be why you feelin so lost these days. People wear 2pac shirts, but don't know shit about 2pac nor listen to him or think he's great. Rich white kids do the same with Nirvana. Your video might as well have had you doing the running man whilst rocking a gumby fade, that's how most millennials would view it, while people your age would just say GET A JOB. It's hard for you to relate or find people to relate to you. I see you and understand. You need to make some changes, bro. Make beats and MC as a HOBBY. You ain't gonna make it at 32, real talk. Put the cigarettes down for good, in your 50's you'll start getting blockages and need stints, then you'll die if you're lucky. Quit talking bout babymoms and how rich people are and how you're more poor and down to earth. When I needed money as a kid, I hustled the wrong way...when I became a man, I learned to hustle the right way, the legal way. Grown-ups walking around talm bout FUQ DA POLICE and how they want rims and their cars and shit look sped af. Learn to want less or learn to work harder for what you want.

TLDR LOL
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote