View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 11:48 PM   #8
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

dude got the weirdest style ever seen with dubious stuff
with that Odwalla text no wonder we think ya fruity as fuck

Katniss is forced wp as fuck. Don't have any gifs to currently react to that, but slowly thinking about it makes me depressed.

vs.

nothing

V - Destroyer. I liked the opener and didn't really like much else from the verse. I thought the Katniss wp was forced, again, but I almost quoted the Ludacris bar. I assume it was a reference to the "Get Back" music video lol, but then, it wouldn't be accurate. Jayson Fresh, for the most part, your bars were long as everlasting shit. Every bar started off somewhere, then the next one was just ridiculously long to the point the punch didn't hit for me. Closest bar for me to a quotable was the Undertaker line, but the wording was soft as hell to me, and it didn't really attack the opponent in a harsh way. It was like a soft jab, and that's the best out of the verse to me. Maybe it's a stylistic thing, or I just don't like the verse, but nothing really hit overall.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z