View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 11:00 PM   #34
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
disposable income means its disposable. like not for necessities.

but yo, what they make has no bearing on you. i know next to nothing in this world except the horror stories from friends and my pops on how it all goes down. but im pretty sure its a, your capability of paying doesn't affect your obligation of paying thing. like even if you aren't capable you are still obligated too, if im saying that right?

but yea its america, you need a lawyer for any legal nonsense. as much as i'd love to see you pay less, i'd rather see you make more.
i love you uh oh. i have known u now for like 8 years. u never once strayed. never once