Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Interesting read guys. I aint read a swag and flow in a while. Will certainly be open to facing either of you in the future. Anyways on with the vote.

Objective, your flow was mostly on point. Started edging out and bumping around a bit near the end but otherwise i smooth read. Could have been slightly more complicated as far as rhyme schemes but was still a solid drop. Your wordplay was brilliant and deffo your most stand out quality in this. I really dug on a number of lines, especially some of the earlier ones. You swaggered the shit out of that opener with a ludacris wordplay in sick sikh. Shit was a great start. My only issue was i felt you left room for your opponent Utmost to (if doing his utmost) beat you on the rhyming and flow aspect. Great read.

Utmost, in places you showed a more complex scheme and in places your flow surprassed your opponent but it felt sporadic in places. I think you would benefit as far as voters go if you structured your drop a bit more. I read it back a second time which i didnt do for object and it did read better a second time. Maybe something to keep in mind. You had some.strong elements of swag in there but concepts and wordplay and even abstract or ridiculous visuals of grandeur were missing and its that quality (a overlooked one in s and f) that lost you the battle. I think any other day it may have been yours but objective really pulled out some sweet lines.

Vote objective