Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
@Blue Bayou 100 - if you drop a line more than that I will ERUPT

Diss me for bein deaf, I don’t use low hanging fruit cause my bars are actually decent
COOL u can hear a pin drop… hope it’s from a grenade that blows your retarded ass to pieces
( not a huge fan of that association.. seems pretty bland of a transition . Grenade concept blah )
Airing out my life isn’t skill - You say you got better bars than me, word.. Where though?
I’m not taking personal shots - That’s below the Belt.. and I wouldn’t want to disturb Aero
( idgi .. obviously a current event line. I’ve been inactive )
End all that applause in ur bloated head when these 30 shots are singing at this queer
When the MAC bangs the only clappin you’ll hear Tinnitus is that Semi ringing in your ear
( PHEW that works in my head . The wp is suprIsingly on point . No issue with tuh night is cause that’s how I say it )
Allll that gun talk, you’d freeze if we pulled the straps out.. Ans know you a bitch
I'm TSA.. He sees the trey & drops everything from his shoes to his wallet cuz he can't go through with it
( ooo wee ok so this is wordy .. BUT IT HAD TO BE .. Cayse every word works into the concept the most impressive part of this bar is the “ cant go through with it “ part . I did not miss that . What an impressive line this is . Reminds me of some older shit )
I’ll blow your jaw the fuck off your mouth, fuck up ur speech when ur slurring it
Just to talk you’ll want a translator, I’ll let Eddie know you’ll be in need of her services
( trans later. HAHA FIRE )
I’ll smash the bottle at the bar and get to stabbing this guy
Give u a monocle.. I’m Owed money, & you’ll look it once I shove this glass in your eye
( ehhh ok I see what you did but I wasn’t a huge fan )
I’m bodying Neigh in ~2 weeks.. trust me the dudes gone be losing the ‘ship
Blue’s a future champion too… in 2031 when him and Barcotic the only ones still doing this shit
( lmaooooo chill this is Agro )
I’ll drive by your house with chopper, destroy the drywall, and bail when it ends you
The shotgun will take 60% of the door like it’s splitting sales with the venue
( nice )
I’ll roll your corpse up in the carpet, drag it off and pay the witness
Blue will be all up in an oriental rug, first chance he’s had to act on his fetish for asian bitches
(Eh)
You don’t really want to draw guns with me.. Trust me ur not a boss, jack
If you pull ur arm out, I’ll do a number on you so quick it’ll look like a Holocaust tat
( I like this )
This faggot’ll end up covered in blood once I’m bangin the shotty
Call that skin wars cause this gear gone be painting your body
( I don’t know the reference I’m sorry )
Weapon fully-automatic, one glimpse & ry’ll puke out his guts out before I put a hole in this dork
He’ll take one look at my Armagnac.. when it opens up ur homies pourin THAT shit all over ya corpse
( cool wp)
Act like you’re gonna bang but you turn bitch when this mac is busting & shooting
U won’t know what to do with ur arms when I hit every part of ur body.. call that muscle confusion
( mmm ok )
I don’t even need the strap, I’ll scrap - trust me he’s gonna die though
Ain’t nothing to get this body with NO arms.. have em lookin like Venus de Milo
( concept creative not a huge fan of how it came off but the wording was necessary for the concept . Can’t fault you for that
All that talk about the money you got, lets be real u never had any cash to venture
When he says business is picking up, he’s been really making a killing as a trash collector
( this could of been so much better but the wording of the latter part spoiled it for me )
Be real you live in a co-op house that you fund with your mother’s guap
Puts a sock on his door so his roommate knows when he’s in the room fucking the other sock
( LMFAOOOO AYO )
Remember when AK bodied you the round before I won the summer classic??
Yo that liened the FUCK outa me.. Like how Govt. treated u when u failed to pay your taxes
(Imagine putting “fucking “ before taxes . Now read it with the setup . Damn that would of been nasty. Either way this is nice
You did NO damage in that battle, you walked outta that bout DEMOLISHED
It’s hilarious you couldn’t even give Allagash when you’re a borderline alcoholic
(Nah)
How the fuck u gone turn a rap forum on its head with that wack shit you call punches
The way u failed to appendicitis like barc wordplays, makes us sick to our stomachs
( I couldn’t decipher the wp in this the way I said it man )
Knock the teeth out your fucking mouth til it swell up, u not close to jesus
When he get this Venereal have a large welt on his mouth lookin like he got one of THOSE diseases
( ight youvsouhding like narcotic with these I gotta say like 18x to understand lmao . Eh )
Back in high school you were a scrawny bitch, you never squared up or kicked ass
Only physical reaction u had was everyone laughin cuz u couldn’t do 6 push-ups in gym class
( lol ok )
You a whiny little faggot always crying for attention, let me tuck in your bib
We all know u slept w/ a baby blanket til the day Michael Jackson stopped fuckin his kid
( wtf no )
I’ll kidnap your girl, lock her in the basement, trust me it’s as bad as it seems
She got her mouth open like ghostface with a scary movie on loud maskin the screams
( lmao this was sliiick )
JK I wouldn’t smash your wife, she an uggo you know I’m just fucking with you
If she tried to bang me, I’d show her to the door.. The door would call her an ugly bitch, too
( lazy one here . Doors don’t talk )
She into some freaky shit - whips, chains, I’d love to bang but no thanks
The way her eyes roll back while I choke her she got that Undertaker O-face
( winding down )
But I heard ya wife got money, so I might stick it out for the change
I just gotta pull a bag down over her head before I can get off like we getting out of a plane
( never mind . We back with that super tie in shit . Love it )
Blue’s not even married, he’s been stalking the same chick to find out how he can date her
Only time blue’s relationship turns a corner he’s following her into an alley to rape her
( lol )
Ryan out here using euphemisms to explain why they torn & divorced
Stop telling people it’s a “Trial separation” the bitch got a restraining order from court
( yikes )
This little autistic nerd’s been sexually frustrated and disappointed for years
Last time he had a dime under the sheet was a magic trick where the coin disappears
( clever )
Send his ass back to college, then pump him with lead - believe me, this fags a tool
Find you in class & let a millionaire on your campus like Rodney in Back to School
( eh)
You’re not a fighter, you’re a closeted pussy - there I said it, you’re gay, dog
Blue has some impressive footwork, all that money he spends on pedicures paid off
( played)
You 5 foot something acting like you’re a text God.. this nerd is reckless
You’re average but got a high ceiling.. Well, I’m sure they’re ALL high from your perspective
( decent )
800 Wins dont mean shit when you battle Sinacogs and bottom tier rhyme-sayers
You always failed to get ur head in the game, can’t even figure out face scans for his MyPlayer
)ok)
That chopper take ya whole head off.. you better run then, child
When you hear that K Pop over & over to the point its beatin a dead horse it ain’t Gangnam Style
( nice )
I’ll turn trigger happy and send u a million shots at ry if he even walk this way
Take out the Canon and bang on em til the cartridge jam like a scene from office space
( ok )
This canadian rapper can get the drake - How’s he gonna die? the bullet decides
If we get off on the wrong foot, you can put up ur left or ur right, either way I’m pulling the slide
( uhhh ok )
This little herb don’t want to pull out the straps, I’m really bout this
Got so many bullets you ain’t seen a chamber this crowded since auschwitz
( nice swagger n flow but not really a pinch )
Already put 6 in your dog, the way I put em down was unbelievable
after I dumptrucks in the trashcan he got hauled off in one of THOSE vehicles
(Ehhh )
If you get bodied, get bodied - all that “claiming you didn’t try” shit is fucking exhausting
Always say “I’m gonna let him have it” then use that as an excuse for every one of your losses
( damn )
I got 8 pounds of that Jamaica, If I light up that spliff it rips my head
Only two hits and I’m breathing loud sounding just like your sister in my bed
( antiquated)
Said I like the bush Au Naturale - her legs shot apart fast FUCK with a hedge
I told her there was no point shaving and she didn't even TRY to cover the spread
( holy this was a SLEEPER)
That make out sesh led to some foreplay, then I’m bagging her slow
That tonsil hockey led to a gongshow that really had her dragging her toes
( wut)
When she gets to stripping in my lap, I’m not gonna lie, she’s damn good
The way that horah dance on the chair enough to have a jewish boy entering manhood
) ok )
Get a few drinks in that bitch and she start flirting and wanna toss
Like some taco bell condiments, making jokes & sayin how Hot I am on the Sauce
( this was so corny lol)
Lay you on your back yard blood rushing out your body, give you a halo quick, son
When that hammer flyin u gone see this toolshed all over the ground like a tornado hit one
( cool )
You WASHED UP 2010 was the last time you showed any kind of fucking conviction
Your prime ended yearrssss ago.. Amazon’s still sending requests to re-up your subscription
( damn )
You’ve never been a top tier writing, at best this bottom fag was trending
When Blue says he’s been rubbing shoulders with the greats he offered Dom a happy ending
( nice )
Catch you in your whip, air, out the dezis and causing injuries quick, bitch
You’ll hear a paramore hittin his car.. This faggot loves misery business
( not a fan )
I’ll crack your fucking jaw with a right swing and keep on whomping til he’s broken
U try to bait me, I’ll put a hook through this shrimp’s head & throw his body in the ocean
( ok )
Grip said “Let’s throw hands” you got scared, complimented his bars, & quoted his writing
That kung fu panda proved u really a big softy that has nooooo business fighting
( blah tbh )

Wildly inconsistent but there was fucking absolute bars in there dude I got tired of breaking it down I’ll do blues tmrw fuckkkk