Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

All played shit in ya verses. Even flipped my line...we see the resemblences/
I raise the bar...you just spin a bar and get a pass like subway entrances/
Jimmy Neutron...my metal barkin. Since you dissed the new school - let’s get wild/
Big desi - this shit loud! U’ll hear a bird coming from the head of the class - Miss Fowl/
He politick to win battles. But I got a .40 that’ll leave this boy exposed/
Since you try not to vote on battles...let’s see if you can avoid this poll/

vs

Wrote a wall after your peers criticized you...My crew gon’ bust this suckers eye in
It’ll be like the podcast...4 dudes bringing you down, followed by a bunch of fucking crying
Every line is about the ghats you holding...but you ain’t actually bustin’em off
I don’t give a fuck about the guns ‘Jabbering’...when this faggot is ‘nothing but talk’
I’ll put the knife straight to your chest...and then I’m lettin’ it grind, my dude
Won’t need to read your whack verse to know one Slash be the ‘end of the line for you’

This battle was pretty dope with the lines I quoted above. After reviewing bars I got it tied in
quotes. This one honestly jus came down to personal preference and I thought that spin the bar joint
was fye. Cash had that carry him by 4 which was pretty good too, but JB had LOTB.

Vote - Jabari