Old 12-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

alright so after reading the thread it seems the habitat guy was lost and objective was objective again, but there isn't much to say other than both sides won't let you come together on issues. i view myself as pretty centrist, i'm for a ton of leftish standpoints, but im also for a ton of rightish standpoints, and when you espouse either, you are then drilled into that side respectively. if i tell some right wing nut job i don't care if gays marry and adopt kids, and i don't care if a chick gets an abortion or my stance on drugs the police etc, they would call me a leftwing liberal retard, and if i say i believe in free speech and the second amendment, and less taxes and entitlement programs im obv a pro trump right wing confederate nazi retard

there is no winning

i just find it more fun pointing out the idiocy of the left, because im constantly under a barrage of the idiocy of the right being pointed out, its annoying. which brings me back to

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Do you think the left will come to the realization that alot of america is sick of their horseshit buffonery?

Or will they just pretend the guys political stances played no factor, and that those people just love molesting kids?

#toolongtotweet
#evenwith240characters
this whole thread was a one off nonsense comparison of how the left lost their minds when trump won, assumed half the country was xenophobic racist misogynists and couldn't understand why anyone would vote for him. without realizing they were voting more for the conservative policies vs. the liberal shit. they didn't even want to hear about how they view the world, because in their bubble of elitism their view of the world is the only view. so if voting in a maniacal narcissist wasn't enough to open their eyes, i wondered if them voting in an accused child molestor might, or would they just write it off again, as well they're dumb and ok with children being molested obviously. back to beating the drum of modern american liberalism