Old 07-09-2019, 05:53 PM   #6
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

5 Barz...

Your life is over, i’ll beat you with a gun for your funds…Pistol whip off the hip, hit you til you’re stunned & a bum…Thinkin you can beat Blue?! You never should’ve come for some fun…
That’s not only |Hopeless Wanderer| - it’s center stage w/ |Mumford & Sons| (oh shit!)

SOLID OPENER, IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF USING SONG TITLES IN BARS THOUGH

Hair trigger this fare wigger, let the tech blow n’ pown’em…Blow his black out, pathetic threats I won’t condone em…Bro let go you’re flows done…
Cuz you’re about to see a |Buck from Blue, Wand| - NO |Expecto Patronum| (creativity much?!?!)

THIS WAS FIRE, NOT GONNA LIE. BAR OF THE BATTLE

& sure this loser hits the town, but he doubts to ride…Strikes out in spectacular fashion, then home he plans a route to cry…If bitches say they’ll give em brain, they’re trolling just to douse his pride...Don’t believe me?! Peep em in action..
You’ll see more |Wanda Sykesss| then watchin |House of Lies| (lmaooo)

I WASN'T REALLY FEELING THIS ONE AS MUCH AS THE PREVIOUS COUPLE BARS BUT YOU SAID LMAOOO AT THE END SO IT WAS A BIT FUNNIER THAN I ORIGINALLY ANTICIPATED

^That’s why I’ve got TONNES of ammo…Guy couldn’t even plug some cattle, his heart stays getting drubbed & drug thru gravel…Approaches a girl she tells the scrub ‘skedaddle’…
So if there’s any talk of |Wanderlust| - TRUST ME that bitch just |LOVES to Travel| (faget)

THIS IS ALRIGHT, I THINK YOU'RE HITTING TOO MANY NAMEPLAYS THOUGH

I’m rich as fuck man, i’ve never even seen the neighbors…I’ll light you up boyyy, twisted metal like ya need a stapler…Test me & ya squad is gunna see some lasers..
Duel Nina’s - i |Draw on Both Sides| like i got a |Single Sheet a Paper| (KO!!)

THE WHOLE "DRAW" CONCEPT IS A BIT DATED BUT THE FLIP THIS WAS FRESH. SOLID CLOSER

Officially Whored,

...Ayperos!

Walls are listening so don’t fuck with me. Careful what u mutter b,
U’ll see a dark figure with his ears pricked up, no shadow puppetry

nah im not feeling this tbh

Ur bars are ALLLL shit. Custom tools mean u gonna die, bitch
Ur hand writtens need real help so it make sense I show u a modified grip

this concept is fire, my only real complaint is that the only angle you're effectively taking is insulting his handwriting. this is still pretty solid, but i think it had the potential to be a gamechanger

Draw the long barrel on this drag queen quick as a flash
Blink & get the extension in ur face, that’s a false eyelash

this is solid. my main hang-up here is you're directly equating an eyelash to being your whole face. it's kind of a stretch to me

U ain’t smart thinking. Get ur throat cut, imma hard king pin
scimitar sink in. ur pretentious, fluid pour down ur neck like gin bar drinking

nah im not really feeling this, it's just too simple. I think your last 2 bars were going in the right direction, but this was a step back

People dance to my tune if I open up and send shots ringing
That music Bobbleheads... especially urs when I leave ur wig swinging

nahhh this is kinda corny to me, plus the wordplay is kinda clunky

overall i got expecto patronum as botb. modified grip is probably the second best. I think blue just gets this off of being more consistent throughout. If wander had kept his whole verse on par with the modified grip/extensions bars then this might've been in his favor. There were just too many misses for me on his end

mvgt blue