Thread: Corleone outted
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 12:54 PM   #26
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
SURE.. you lying fuck.. you know how I know you lying, you got the streets all fucked up sayin that forbel n mckinley is in queens.. I grew up in East New York motherfucker.. you cant tell me shit about east new york.. from the "zorilla" (pronounced, "so'd-he-rah") to everything.. I use to play baseball on those fields over there since I was a kid, as my pops use to hit me ground balls there and etc.. right off sutter ave.. another thing, I never seen you on the block nigga, I use to chill on liberty all the time.. with all my niggas.. speedy, chub, cyph, a-train, prince, turtle, boogz, and you was never around.. I was on liberty from morning to night.. I was on autumn, sheridan, and etc..

You are such a faggot low life loser dude. It’s out of control how much of a loser you are
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote