Thread: WEEK I MAG:
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 05:03 PM   #9
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Yeah I’ll have ask around to see some one can do that lol

For now though let’s leave production value out the equation
And let’s focus on showing hahaha

Thanks again
I can possibly do it but my internet speed is pretty bad so it depends a little bit on the size of the video. If it's below or around 2gb it's not too bad for me. It's not as hard as it seems but it does take some learning to do, once you have it tho it's easy stuff and takes about 10 minutes to get it right, then it's the rendering and upload left.

Feel free to upload it somewhere ahead of time (I'm 6 hours ahead of you or something so if you post it up at midnight on Saturday I won't be able to do anything until Sunday night or possibly Monday etc.) but I'm down to giving it a try if you're up for it. I'm new to editing as well but it'd be dope to learn.

This video makes it seem easy, lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rumMZMACznw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o