Old 12-02-2017, 11:39 PM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@DVS

Good thread

I feel like your generalization of all hip hop fans fans is wrong. Maybe all of the people who you consider hip hop fans are like that but I’d like it to believe the majority isn’t like.

Here’s my perspective, I use the word fagot a lot round here, niggah aswell. Matter of fact I just posted a thread using the word fagot.

But at this point I’m my usage of that word, I no longer associate that word with actual homosexuals. When I use word like nigga and fagot I’m not referencing gay and black people. I’m using it in a general term. Usually when I use the word fagot. It often times describes a person doing some thing that isn’t favorable to the majority. You know like no showing to a battle or bitching about votes. None of that has anything to do with sexual orientation does it?

Seems like those who get offended are injecting their own bias.

If your offended because I call you fagot because your LLB’ing all and down this motherfucker producing negative replies that don’t produce actual LOLs. That’s on you. How does that translate into me oppresing who you like to fuck?

Further more there’s another way fagot and nigga gets used. And that’s obviously to provoke and get a reaction. If your not keen to that specific fact, your outrage or disagreement is justification for the troll. You’ve been trolled fagot niggah.

I like how you assume most of use are ignorant and don’t know gay people in real life.

Inno is offline   Reply With Quote