View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:30 PM   #14
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

YDK- Very cool verse here. I really dig the metaphor you used throughout. The imagery was dope, although there was some forced wording for the sake of rhyme. This was very tight rhythmically, but didn't have any impressive transitions in flow, however this verse was still impressively sound. I haven't read as much from you this season as I did the last, but if I were to compare the then and now, I'd say you've excelled greatly and I love that you're reaching and not just playing it safe. I feel like you evolved your strengths over into a larger territory of focus and your usage shined about as evenly as the vocabulary you used; a contrast from last round. I dug this. Good job bro.

Certain- I don't know if I can appreciate this angle. It feels fresh, but it comes off as arrogant. Arrogant as in, "I'm not taking this especially serious right now." I'm not saying you shat on it, I'm just saying thats how it came off to me. I think more meat could have been added to further realized the potential of this verse. It felt kinda like you only scratched the surface and could have been a little more scathing for entertainment's sake. Decent verse imo, but there wasn't enough here for me to feel like it really pack a punch. It was interesting for what it was though. Thank you for Giving us an awesome season and some of the best verses of AOWL 3. Good Job.

I think few parts of both verses were a little bit off, but both were also exceptional in execution and originality. Both were enjoyable, in parts, for different reasons. This was far more of a champ match than I'd expected, and I'm so happy for that. Thank you guys for showing up and showing out... and see you next time we lock horns. MVGT YDK for an overall more enjoyable verse. Great season guys!