View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 10:48 AM   #9
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

interesting. i'll be honest. I am very surprised at how sub par both of these verses are. no hate. I am a big fan of both your guys writing but neither of these verses are really playoff worthy let alone champ match worthy.

they both seemed rushed. worst verse I have ever read from certain imo

YDK - the multis seemed forced in some spots. while others were pretty dope. like these

We blow by daisies as they tear in the breeze
so we can get home and then stare at our weeds.
With no control over nefarious deeds

liked that little section there

as far as the take on the picture. it seemed like a reach. outlining a hurry up society that's always on the move. until we hit the grave. not a creative take on the pic at all really .

certain - I don't know what happened here. we homies but im not gonna sugar coat it. this wasn't top tier writing. I have seen verses ten times better from you. the flow and structure and multis all lacked your usual zest. and I hated the approach on the topic. basically just describing the physical picture as the subject while degrading the photographer instead of maybe metaphorically describing what the picture was actually about. and with the bullets. you took a big swing and a bit of a risk but ultimately I feel like you struck out .

overall- thanks for the reads guys. good job making the finals. you both seem a bit gassed at this point. which is understandable.

vote - YDK