View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 05:01 PM   #11
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Queen Latifah and Roxanne Shante are fundamentally important to rap history, even if you don't like them.

Bahamadia was dope in the Rawkus era.

Noname is making some of the best music out right now.

Eve always held her own on Ruff Ryders stuff. Yo-Yo on Da Lench Mob stuff, too.

Missy Elliott of course is a legend, and if you want to say she's a pop legend, OK, then so are people like Nelly and Drake. But she could flow for days.

Da Brat was good. Don't really have much else to say.

Lil Kim, Foxy Brown and Nicki Minaj every once in a while remind you that if they weren't so preoccupied with sexualizing themselves for money, they could also absolutely spit.

Trina was the hardest rapper to give head on stage,

I'll still swear by Diamond from Crime Mob. Even her solo stuff. But I might be alone on that.