Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Cashius aka amish hick who lifted w bags

ur down to take loads from Anthony in the face you faggot biter
u'll get on ya knees for Ghost Buster til it looks like u were attacked by slimer
I liked this.
try bodybuilding but trust u'll lose gains if I grip machines, shit is mean
when I cock back the hammer strength'll split up body parts & end ur gym routine
This was stale, IMO. Good concept with poor execution.
ya slut want a divorce after tryin big black dick, she hates urs jerk
didnt look sharp when she gotta taste of lil africa & drew up that paper work
Awkwardly worded. Flow was off as well. Execution was soft, tho man...
Needed more of a harsher execution.

shouts loud shit when I plowed it. I told her 'keep ya head in the game'
she complain Indica Strain her pussy so hit some to take the edge off the pain
Again, good concept with a mild/poor execution... Needed something harsher for more of an impact type of execution.
if girls look at this freak in disgust an emergency is bout to riot
as soon as they get a sign of cash in their eyes they're quick to start gouging prices
This was decent but kind of basic flip off the name.
ima go wild w/the chopper, make ya fam square dance in ur cozy home
have 1 Arm Swinging Body to Body. you'd swear it's one of ur peoples do-si-do's
Wasn't too fond of this.
you pickpocket to support a meth habit but it dont last you the month
it's crazy how this hick hides bumps w/hands & goes out to hide hands w/a bump
Not sure what you are talking about here. Over my head maybe? Personal? IDK...
those long lines go on forever, his style's a parody my best hunch is
fuck ali, they'll describe this Cashius Clay Fighter as being known for stretched punches
Played concept on him. The stretched punches part would have been effective if utilized entirely different. But even stretched bar concepts are over done so IDK. Cashius Clay angle killed this tho.
played & corny personals w/ no bars got you thru the weeks prior
no surprise you bring them amish heaters - it's just a cheap substitute for real fire
Fuck you. Another good concept with light execution. Need to be harsher and insult your opponent man.
aero's callin elite tiers, but this cream of the crop stays in barns
rly the goat only wants you to save the culture bc of ur experience on dairy farms
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
AKA Haunt AKA Saitama

You’re out of your league here...

You were hittin’ numbers, bro. What you depressed for? But hey...for real, get help!
Nah! I’m about to take a HUGE Squat on your whole verse and I hope it makes you kill yourself
Basic, simple but effective.
He talks wreckless than Inf is sprayed. For free too. The heat? Woooo...it’s heavy as shit, but hey...
Trust me...I don’t need 13 grand or any Veritas advice for this Dessy to get a Raise
Indirect but ok.
Got men who pull it too. Cross me, I’ll send them shooters through
Expose him...I got a Dog that’ll take the Head Off a Haunt like the end of Scooby Doo
Cool.
My chicks...I stick it in raw. I just be rippin’ it, dawg
Your sexuality? That’s such an Open Concept...I’m not surprised you ain’t hittin’ no walls
Decent.
I’m nuts, my man. My tuck’ll BLAM you...and ya dudes die too
Once I pop up out of nowhere with that Rusty Handle like I’m Blue Bayou
Wasn't feeling this much.

DO NOT pull that bitch shit here. Semi to your scalp if there’s even a question..
This the Patriots, Errrrrybody Saitama cheat...but that don’t matter when the Eagles against him.
Another Desert Eagle reference. This one was over worded and the other one was better.
You the New Llama? Archiving all these old, obscure battles...I’m bettin’ he sees no friends
I’ve got a New Llama too. So, go ahead...’Start a bunch of shit’ and you’ll never be seen again
Nah, light...
Imagine him in that “What Book You Been Reading” thread...This nerd would let a retort
Like...
“A verse from ever-y board , Of course some Hensley and Orc, and The First Battle Ever Written...Circa 74’”
Lol, ok.
Alllll these exotic weapons you talk about prolly got your girl questioning her life...
I bet you do got Bayonets....cause that bitch keeps escaping and wants to end it with a knife
This was light.
DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU BELONG HERE. You’re not elite just cause you palm our ball sacs
So, go ahead. Try to stunt...This your Final Front,Tier wise you ain’t on that Star Trek
This was ok.
v/Cashius - Inf's concepts were some what more creative and better, at least I thought but his executions were mild to off. It's like he cocked back for the punch and reached with a slap instead of a solid punch. IDK how else to describe it. I think if he would add more of the insult factor/harshness in his executions - his concepts and bars would flourish more. Cash was consistent here with mostly basic concepts but executed well. Only dude I know who can get away with stretching his bars to hell. I guess he utilizes his inner multis well to keep the flow. He took this, tho.

Last edited by Amen; 03-18-2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: #EditonEditonEdits