View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:16 AM   #17
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

and this old bitch when I quit doing it... oxy's had already turned into the ones you can't fuck with it turns into gel so you can't snort it or shoot it... you can snort it I guess... if you want to have jelly boogers for 2 days

then the blue oxy IR 30s were there, when we'd talk on the phone the she called them 'blue birds'... bitch was like 80... knew exactly what she was doing.. she got a whole ton of morphine 180's, she used to call them cupcakes on the phone... it was 180mg morphine... half of it was purple, in a capsule.. half was white.. what the fucked up part was she was on welfare, so she was getting this shit off free welfare doctors... wtf how did that happen.. I never asked her, her ailment... she was old, black... fat and thats about it.. she used to sell those cupcakes for like 8$ or something... nah it wasn't 180 it was 120mg morphine inside the capsule was little balls... whatever doctors she got hooked up with was fucked...