View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:04 AM   #16
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm sure I did without knowing it... but just mixed with things... when I quit doing heroin is right at the beginning of when fentanyl was getting used to cut shit with...

Before for that I can remember someone had a fentayl patch, like what people stick on their arm to quit smoking... but it was fentyl gel... we cut the thing open and ate it.. and I swear to you I didn't feel anything... at that time my tolerence was through the roof though... I used to do 80's.. the green ones... oxycontin before they changed the recipe... suck off the coating.. break it down snort it.. the ones with the OC on the back.. I got these from old ass ladies... they knew what they were doing.. but I could get them for 10$ a pill... for 80's i've heard some rich white kids paying a dollar a milligram... never knew any of them.. but 40$ was standard.. 50-60$ was regular... but im getting them for 10$ when the getting was good... and the 40's and 20's same thing... I was never a drug user and I didn't know what I was getting into before it was too late... yeah I smoked weed before but thats it