View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:40 AM   #74
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
why would I make a thread about the state of netcees if my only intent was lure one single user, that seldomly posts here, to a group messaging app consisting of 3 people?

not sure what "thing" u are under the impression I am trying to create but uh.......its been accomplished.

its not a forum....its a group text of people I enjoy talking to from time to time

personally I'm not really enjoying the content or management of the site at this time but I just wanted to gauge everyone elses opinions to see if my perspective was jaded.

every person that responded said the site was dead or dying aside from uh oh who literally is incapable of doing anything but disagreeing with popular consensus.

im not here to make suggestions to help or to theorize as to why the site isn't enjoyable for myself and others......just was feeling that it wasn't enjoyable and wondered if others felt the same.

I hope it gets better but if not that would be ok too.
oh ok