View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 02:38 AM   #1339
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. LEONIDAS --

AJ THE MENACE --

This freaking' loser was fucking a girl with a fucking dildo -- with ILL FLOWS? I disagree --!
For I've seen swiss cheese *SHOOT* through BULLETS -- I've seen a knife destroy a fucking gun! --

I'm the automatic w(r)apper -- the solemn rapture -- THE SOLEMN RAPTURE -- I'm going BANANNAS!
I'll destroy you to fragments -- you're a fucking faggot -- I'LL spew flames while you're on a fucking TANGET --!

Quit thinking you'll defeat me! I'm the automatic weapon -- I slaughtered a HOUSE//
VOCAL SLASH A MOUSE -- than came on my fucking hand -- COMPEL VAIN WITH the serpent ANTI-CHRIST!!//

I am the ANTI-CHRIST -- and I'LL SLASH YOUR WINDPIPE -- with gashes and lightning!
FRAGMENTS EXCITING! FAGGOTS ENTICING! I have a BANANA *CLIP* for this fruit when I *SPLIT HIS WIG*!!

LEONIDAS --

I'm enhancing robin snipper with cobra viper; I SLICED YOU IN HALF FAGGOT SNIPER#I'MYOURIGHTNOW//
I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees; sea the king; sea the zing! I'm nothing; you're something!!

For who are you; a fucking brew cup; one up and one down!!
Come to me with fucking free's; SAVANNAH TORTURED YOU; ANTI-CHRIST DETECTIVE; DEFECTIVE!!

For who are you; a fucking brew; a fucking hebrew; a fucking hebrew!
I'm the noncholant w(r)apper; court denomation; FORCE THE CONNOTATION!

I'm conniving dumbass with whiplash tongue; succulent nectar!
I'm fucking a sector; fucking correct with sucking a section; fucking detective!!#NOTMYMAXSPEED