Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Dana and Joe are fucking faggots.

Joe out here talking like this is fucking awful.....Yea bro? Like throwing a dolley thru a bus window and causing 3 fights with 6 fighters that spent 3-4 months training, to not be able to make a living off of? Then him getting an immediate title shot where Dana and Co decide to use said footage as a promo leading up to the fight. Where Conor calls Khibibs team everything from Snitches to 9/11 terrorist.....like and ass whopping isn't on it's way.....fuck out of here.
Yeah...at that time Conor was a winner...he was being a goon....now Khabib wins, and so is he....which I fully support, but you can't denounce one man for doing something and praise another man for it. Conor had the world at his feet when he did that shit...and I said 'Fuck shit up boy'....now Khabib has that feeling....and I fully support him too.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote