- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Here's how I scored this bout...

Broken Hal0 trash. Made no sense and didn't even apply to the topic

Vulgar - Nice and good stylistically, similar to last weeks style and I prefer this to what I've seen of you recently (not a lot, admittedly) but this style works for you bruh. Stick at it. This one wasn't as polished as last weeks, but still solid. The flow is a lot better, lines shorter and cleaner which has always been your weakness previously so you're evolving. I like it. Again, conceptually, I didn't feel like you nailed it but it was a ridiculous topic to do a lot with and I feel you made the best of a bad hand here creatively, you're a contender for sure.

Geno: Hated your last line, seemed like you ran out of steam with it in truth as it felt out of place with the rest of this one. LOL @ elephantitus balls. Again, I liked the line in truth, but there's no way I got elephantitus balls come to mind when I look at this topic. Not even on any kind of Sammy left-field eating tree bark with mangos type ish. The verse is a cool little braggadocio, but didn't really keep to the topic to me. Very loosely fitted. Good, but not Direct.

Infiltration: Another solid showing from you too this week again. I think you surprise people. I see you scheming, but keep in mind this makes your lines longgg bro. Even from the opener, your lines have too many syllables to really FLOW like some competitors here. Genos for example this week. Geno kills this in terms of flow (content aside for the second). Shorten the lines up. It will help, trust me. You had some deft touches in there, fungi to fun guy I guess though that's from an old ass joke bruh lol. I guess you tried to transcend the topic and make something of what we could barely see around the "Left alone" text centered. I get it. What you did was decent, not entirely sure it hit the mark for me in truth if I'm honest, I'd have preferred a more direct verse but I can see why you did it. It's just not my style. Deadman would have cleaned up this week with the topic given I feel.

Nick: Good showing here, way better than I expected tbh as I thought you were a text battler. You skilled though. You seemed to take some inspiration from Infiltration (#BAHRS) with the whole text book to cheque book ish. I felt you too went for an unusual take, tried to make something around the topic that worked and didn't work at the same time to me. Good attempt though.

MMLP - Did you write to last weeks topic again? Anyway, my vote is for Infiltration