Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I had a vote done and I fucking refreshed the page on my phone by accident. Fuck it.

NYC - incredibly detailed story here, it actually took me a couple of reads to really get it due to how much was going on but I am genuinely seriously impressed with the imagery and language used in this piece, it made me think of a painting...you could see everything that was being described due to the wonderful use of certain words and phrases, this was extremely well written. Perhaps a little too convoluted at times but all in all very creative and enjoyable.

Scar - you have a very natural writers voice, everything flowed along perfectly and it was an easy and enjoyable read. You set the scene well with the opener and some of your word choices were top notch. I just think you were unfortunate to come against a verse with so much going on in it, as it made your verse seem slightly one-dimensional...which isn't an insult at all. Your verse was well written and enjoyable. There really wasn't much wrong with it at all, the two pieces were just in contrast to each other and one came across better for it.

Vote NYC.