View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 01:03 PM   #27
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
id like to see your moms tits you rat faggot
"Rat" says the guy that supposedly got out of a 40 year sentence, all charges dropped etc with not even community service being given. Comeonbruh. I also bet you'd love to see 60 year old tits, beggars can't be choosers, right? Also, my mom is way outta your league so your wishes will stay fantasies just like your dreams of living inside glamorized gangsta raps by fake thugs from the 90s, you should be ashamed that this is your most redeeming quality in life.

I mean this sincirely: clean up your act, git confident about who you are, stop spewing bs and grow tf up. You owe yourself better than this self ridicule battle of staying relevant on a rap forum with lies to act cool in front of degenerates. Talk to someone, something, lift yourself up. This ain't doing anyone any good beside of me and others using your antics as jokes. If that's what you want your life to be then I will not not judge you, you do you tho.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote