View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 12:03 PM   #14
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Here’s some topics.

- You’re on a bad first date.
- Contemplating killing your best friend.
- You just got fired.
- Secret Society for the homeless
you want a story lead it sounds like

You're on a train and suddenly the breaks start squealing for a complete stop....

I personally hate all topics you mentioned as well as the one I did. I would much rather write to a picture of people on a date because I can flip that into something completely different. I don't want to be boxed in and have to write about an actual bad first date. You want me to talk about a girl being on her phone, she can't look up, distracted youth?? Gets boring for me, though I can do it easily. Either way, talk to me when you sign up or at the very least vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I'm definitely one of those guys. They get the creative juices flowing and you twist shit in ways you haven't really thought about before due to the elements a picture may present to you.
I think most topicalist' are the same

TUPAC SHAKUR