View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 11:01 AM   #18
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Oh please stop it Frank. Where were you when people were making fun of Beyond's eye, Badweather's homelessness or Allen Knight being Mexican? You probably were right in there cracking jokes. I for one don't joke on the disabled bc God forbid. This is Netcees where YOU've posted the lamest topics possible hoping for a laugh and we let that slide bc your Joe's brother.

This thread is pathetic.
Beyond and I speak and he thought the eye shit was funny , I had his blessing so to speak ... Being homeless or Mexican are not disibilties and I've never made fun of BW .. you've also forget ol boys aborted fetus rawns hands your crackerism and many others that I have or have never really partaked in tbh

Opinions are opinions I've told them if they want they can continue to make the tags ... It's just not funny
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote