Thread: Iran, huh?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 03:54 PM   #147
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
cant even criticize obama right lmao 400 million, it was 1.7 billion, learn stuff

shit has nothing to do with freedom, democracy, nada. just oil, control, raising weapon manufacturer stocks, and spending trillions that could instead be spent on (full circle now) things like universal healthcare, free college, etc.
i knew it was off i just didn't care. i've already referenced the ~2billion that obummer gave away.

na man it has nothing to do with any of that. we don't like them, they don't like us. it's been that way since the iranian revolution in the 70s.

their religion says they are superior to us and we are infidels. all other religions should be destroyed according to them. end of story. there is no way that this culture will ever get along with ours.

the rest is neither here nor there. they been chanting 'death to america' for eons now. fuck em, fuckin pedo goat fucker religion. I hope we fleece em for all they have.