White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

..like
You ever just be stuck in your head. And just trippin about decisions that youve made man. And where ur at for real at that particular moment. And i dont mean like.. Where you have yourself convinced that you r. But i mean like.. Where you really are in life man. All bs and disguises assife. Cause you know you cant hide from yourself. Or put on that facade like everything is everything the way you can for other people and shit. Like you just lying to yourself but you always 1 up on yourself though like just talking shit to yourself like its 2 people nut its only you for real. I mean like one side is all like man.. Im good yo. Like shit gonna be fine and i got this shit. But the other side. The real life side be talking back like yo man. Cut the bullshit man. Who the fuxk you think your having this convo with man. And you just be caught up like yo.. This shit aint how its sposed to be man. Fuck