View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 06:34 PM   #1
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Copy Cat (and other work by Sinacog)

Locked and loaded, got a nickelodeon gun the size of a nickel plated ten belly button ring nine
Concubine music, awesome rhyme student; rhyme profusely in the heat of day; than breeze free away
For I am wildabeast that shields a priest; a Columbine music with awful rhyme music
I cut the dog cat bitch collar off my dog; kicked it in the shin/chin; stepped on it's eyes with heels; than stepped on my floor with heels
I am a awesome rhymer from alzheimer's school; pop rhymers in callbacks of duels
Awesome rule; rhymer with a pension for lust thrust; bold lust thrust carve a carbon copy to dust
I am a awesome rhymer from the heart of school; made out with a cool girl in a devil's dress
She said 'yes' than she said 'yes'; pour liquor from a grape vine than bust nines
For I love rhymes; love rhymes; love baby rhymes; flipping shit in a apostle's house
Carbon copy mouse; pop a collar round than dog house a moth's plane with Baal reign
For I'm a Baal reign, a Baal reign, a Great Dane eating sherbet ice cream from a farm of mommy cows
I am aroused from the breasts of a cow; I suck it sexually and simultaneously masturbate to her crying cow milk
For I love crying cow milk; I love crying cow milk; I love crying cow milk!!!!!!!(yum!)
I love crying cow milk; I love crying emcee's begging for mercy on the streets of Mexico...