View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 10:59 PM   #16
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
basically the concept of blackness is fucked.

i've seen mixed-race people who lack the phenotypical traits from their 'black descent' be hated on by people of darker skin when the former express oppression they may have faced like they aren't black - but the darker skinned folks ain't ebon like their aboriginal ancestor so they undo the premise of their own argument. it's idiotic scorn.

if we continue to identify with something as arbitrary as the colour of our skin, which is essentially hive-minded, group-thinking identity politics, we're merely indicting ourselves of our own ignorance and perpetuating the same divisive thought.

let's accept we're all displaced mixed alien mongrels plucked from different parts of the galaxy and we all fucked each other enough over the few thousand years we've systematically been destroying this planet and one another for any of it to matter anymore.

also, i hate chinks @Aero
Well, I'm all about homogeneity. But, to the same degree people seem to go through great lengths to deny, discredit and evade the "fact" the we all came from a black gene pool. I mean, everything has a starting point. But I digress.

In other news: aliens built the Pyramids.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote