View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 10:46 PM   #32
H4ZE

Battle Record: 1-2

H4ZE is an unknown quantity at this point

This whole shit was fire. I havent been around recently long enough to know whos who without reading the comments. But this shit is one of the hardest OMs ive read in a minute. All of yall came with your own styles and the went together perfectly.

First verse, that long bar style is something ive never been able to master. But you do it perfectly, without trying to rhyme OD like i wouldve done lmao. Your wording and imagery is what kept it so dope. You did ya thing here and it perfectly clashed with the more aggressive rhyming style of the next verse that came in.

Second verse, you came a little more aggressive rhyming wise but still with the long bar style and that shit is always hard. Your wording and creativity really made this what it is. Fire rhyme schemes, almost thought you were gonna stick with the same rhyme scheme through the whole verse. Nothing wrong with not doing that though it added some more flavor to it. You did ya thang here fr dawg

3rd verse, you came in even MORE rhyme aggressive with a little more advanced vocab and stopped the long bar style. Them rhyme schemes was CRAZY. That whole Aretha franklin section was FIRE. Same with the second verse i thought you was gon keep going with that scheme till you didnt lmao. Regardless this verse was too hard. Probably my favorite of the three, With all respects to the first 2. You did ya thing on this shit from beginning to end.

Fire shit from all 3. Keep doin what yall do i cant wait to read more from yall.
H4ZE is offline   Reply With Quote