View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 06:36 PM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Her name was pretty Norwegian

Every time I tried to pronounce it she accused me of making fun of a Norwegian accent
Holy fucking shit, what a cunt. She is not representative of Norwegian people whatsoever, that would be considered extremely rude and would be talked about between her friends for sure if they knew. She could perhaps be from the westside of Oslo/rich-side of any city in Norway and stay with some arrogant clique mostly consisting of her and 3-4 others at most, they can be cunts like that and I know the type. Most people would think it's cool that you try to pronounce a name in a different language regardless where they're from tho, lol.

Once was about to date one that said she wouldn't understand how to pronounce my first name if we started dating (I don't even use my first name that much and it's a two-syllable straight forward name, cunts be cunts tho. Dunno if she was playing hard to get or what her deal was, but I dropped her/didn't bother replying after that shit), and this other that said her father didn't really like immigrants so he couldn't/shouldn't know who she was dating, or that I had Albanian roots, on our first date... Cunts exist everywhere, unfortunately.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote