- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you should 100% check out the undoing project. It’s about two Israeli psychologists, Amos Tyversky (sp?) and the guy that wrote Thinking Fast and slow (Daniel Kahneman), and how they basically invented behavioral economics.

I don’t really have a religious view tbh man. I won’t bore you with any thoughts on it anyway. Everyone thinks their religious views are interesting but it’s boring as fuck haha. I was brought up catholic obv because duh Ireland but nah.

That’s a good way of putting it to be fair, I think as you get older you search for the meaning of life in the betterment of self whether it be physically or through internal self development. But yeah in terms of the religious reading where did you start — where should I start?
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote