View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 07:07 PM   #137
Yppih
Clips.....Ammo

Battle Record: 0-4

Yppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant futureYppih has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by En Sabah Nur View Post
I appreciate that our writing styles differ, and while I respect the fact that you're able to write down a punchline in 2-3 days and feel satisfied with your handiwork, I also have to reiterate that this is my approach. It might take 2 months to produce a bar but it isn't the time invested in the bar, it's the quality of life that results from it. I want to leave the readers with an experience that they can share generationally with their families.
I honestly dont want to be an asshole, but there is a limited chance that will happen, as far as people talking about the punchline to their fam, unless its some HOF shit and even then its a punch in a text battle. We arent exactly the cornerstone of revolutionizing anything bro. I'm just saying. But to each his own so let me not disrespect your craft. Just tell me when you trying to have it due.
Yppih is offline   Reply With Quote