View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 07:03 PM   #134
En Sabah Nur

Battle Record: 4-3

En Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yppih View Post
BRO. I get your serious about your craft, but comeon 2 months for a 1-2 Punch....That just cant be, even given some one 2-3 days for that is too much time. You should be able to drop atleast before 2 months.
I appreciate that our writing styles differ, and while I respect the fact that you're able to write down a punchline in 2-3 days and feel satisfied with your handiwork, I also have to reiterate that this is my approach. It might take 2 months to produce a bar but it isn't the time invested in the bar, it's the quality of life that results from it. I want to leave the readers with an experience that they can share generationally with their families.
En Sabah Nur is offline   Reply With Quote