View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:51 PM   #15
En Sabah Nur

Battle Record: 4-3

En Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant View Post

ready to go to Iraq, probably just write ur damn dream
Woulda said u looked like something outta jarhead, if ur jarhead could fit on the damn screen
Half camouflaged vest, it'd be better to duck at best
Woulda said I liked your sleeve, if it was a hoody and covered that fucking vest - NICE
Looking like something outta American history x, so I got your flow beat
now ur biting the curb, w/ a head that could lockjaw the whole street
3/5, rare misses and an overall solid verse that went hard

that hoody/vest bar slayed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
I go out & make bitches blush during drinks, then their history friend
if Def goes out for a few drinks, it's so there's an excuse for blushing in pictures with men
he jocks styles cause he couldn't be one, this dudes been fat
your face is so chunky, if he ever played they'd have to use a knee pad for a chin strap
that stomachs growing & as a friend Defiant I'm scared for ya health
how can you be the one to get the BA back in shape, when you don't take care of ya self - OUCH
def as a mod doesn't add up, he takes wins on some shady shit?
he can't win with concepts that are Watered Down worse then that drink you baby sit
fat fuck, with high blood pressure- gets nervous when you say thin
he looks like if JJ Watt & Alan from hangover had a son, you'd be his gay twin
well-rounded verse, no discernable misses, all consistent jabs, wasn't really haymakers except for the ba mod bar, that was a lethal personal using the pic

MVGT Packed