Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 12:33 AM   #72
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Oh OK, so no facts or statistics, right?

Quote:
You say liberal media a lot, which makes me believe you are a huge bill o reily buff, fox news fanatic, and listen to tomi lahren podcasts.

You still mad about mike brown? Im still mad about philando castle.
I say liberal media, because you basically quote them word for word. I hate Fox news, their whole "fair and balanced" catchphrase is about as accurate as Trump's "Make America Great Again" catchphrase. I didn't vote for Trump, I don't fund the NRA - that doesn't mean that by default I have to follow lioberal agendas. So you miss me with that. You can't excuse your blind liberal following by saying OH YEAH, WELL TRUMP AND FOX NEWS DOES THIS AND THAT.

Nobody is arguing that Fox news or Trump is great here, I'm talking about the bullshit that the liberal media perpetuates specifically.

I'm not "mad" about Mike Brown, that was not even my point. I used it as an example of why to not trust liberal media. I mean, you find it easy to not trust the police, use that same logic with the liberal media.

If you will try my 3 step plan below with an honest and open mind, I can promise you that we can have better debates next time around.

Step 1: watch the video below...

It is easy to prove that something happened. It is easy to prove what happened was unfair. History shows us that there have been racist cops and that innocent people have been shot or convicted for crimes that they did not commit.

Step 2: watch the video below...

In order to prove that something is an epidemic or that it is systemic, you will need to make comparisons and rely on fact-based findings to support your ideas. It doesn't mean that racist cops are right, racist cops are wrong... It just means that you are wrong for following the liberal media.

Step 3: don't be biased.

Facts don't have feelings, statistics can't be racist. You can't let your heart control your mind. The liberal media teaches people that when your facts are wrong, you can just scream, curse or find a safe space. You have to be able to admit when you're wrong and then learn from your mistakes so that you may grow as a human being.

We need more unbiased people in this world.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote